67118Re: Implementation of script support for non-uniform tabstops

  • glts
    Nov 18, 2012
      Hi

      On Saturday, November 17, 2012 7:02:23 PM UTC+1, T. Banner wrote:
      > I am aware that elastic tabstops is not something many people use
      > (yet). Still, for me it is a very nice feature to use with a gedit
      > plugin, but since my favourite editor is vim, I was hoping that
      > support for this might appear here, in the form of introducing
      > non-uniform tabstop support.

      A quick search of this list tells me that there is a patch for elastic
      tabstops floating around. See here:

      https://groups.google.com/d/topic/vim_dev/ax25cjxi0Vc/discussion

      You can apply the patch to your own build of Vim and see how it goes!

      glts