66804Re: Feature Request: A special value for softtabstop that makes it equal to tabstop

  • So8res
    Oct 16, 2012
      The above patch has a typo! Oops. I'd love to see this feature go in when the sw=0 indent fixes go in, because then we can just "set ts=8 sw=0 sts=-1" and use tabstop alone to adjust indent width. The second patch (corrected below) makes it so sw can also be negative (which means it falls back to tabstop) just for consistency with sts. I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do but it might be.