66658Re: Feature Request: A special value for softtabstop that makes it equal to tabstop

  • So8res
    Oct 3, 2012
      Typo: setting sw=0 means use the tabstop value. True consistency would have this change accompanied by one which has sw=0 'turns sw off' and sw=-1 'uses the ts value'. (Though I can't imagine what turning sw off means aside from using the tabstop value, so I think it would be fine to just allow sw to be negative.)

      Below is a patch which allows such behavior.