66245Re: if_lua patch

  • ZyX
    Aug 29, 2012
      воскресенье, 26 августа 2012 г., 19:26:06 UTC+4 пользователь Luis Carvalho написал:
      > I'm attaching two patches for if_lua (if_lua.c and docs in if_lua.txt). It
      > fixes (and simplifies) luaV_list_add and introduces a new feature: funcrefs. I
      > think that with this patch if_lua is now feature complete. :) Any feedback is,
      > of course, welcome!

      Wondering whether it will support translating lua tables into vim dictionaries. And also something like "vim.list({"first", "second", ...})" to convert common lua replacement for arrays into vim List. Writing wrapper for every plugin wanting to return complex structure into VimL code does not look like a good idea.

      By the way, why "luaeval('{}')" returns "0" instead of throwing an error?