66181Re: [Patch] Re: 'backupcopy' and Windows Vista symbolic links
- Aug 24, 2012Hi,
2012/08/23 Thu 4:29:47 UTC+9 Ian Halliday:
> I just ran into this problem for a second time in the last year, having forgotten how to fix it since last time, had to look everything up again. A fix in the main branch would be great to have.Good timing. I also found this problem a few days ago.
I tried to write my own patch but it didn't work well. :-<
Then I found your post and tried David's patch.
It seems that the patch works well but I found a little problem.
This is an updated patch.
The differences from David's patch are:
1. Fix memory leakage in win32_file_is_symbolic_link().
2. Use mch_stat() to implement mch_getperm().
(His implementation on Google Code does not support multibyte characters.)
3. Add support for "breakhardlink" and "breaksymlink".
4. Change the name of some functions.
You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>