65952Re: [patch] added ":e ~user " completion

  • Dominique Pellé
    Jul 29, 2012
      Dominique Pellé wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > Attached patch fixes the following item in in ":help todo":

      > ":e ~br<Tab>" does not complete to ":e /home/bram/". Would need to use
      > getpwent() to find all the matches.

      Sorry. I noticed an inconsistency in my patch
      between ":help command-complete" which
      indicated the option "-complete=user" and
      the code which expected "-complete users".

      I fixed it in this new updated attached patch.

      Regards
      -- Dominique