65372Re: [doc] align columns when :set conceallevel=2

  • Ken Takata
    Jun 3, 2012
      Hi Bram and Dominique,

      > So please hold this patch until the Tab behavior is changed. Then we at
      > least know what to change.

      OK, I will wait the change of the Tab behavior.
      If I found misalignments after the change, I will send a new patch.

      E.g. +feature-list (various.txt) isn't aligned when either cole=0 nor cole=2.

      Regards,
      Ken Takata