65371Re: [doc] align columns when :set conceallevel=2

    Jun 3, 2012
      Ken Takata wrote:

      > Columns in Vim's doc seem to be aligned with :set conceallevel=0,
      > but :set conceallevel=2 is the default now.
      > Attached patch will align columns with both settings (cole=0, 2)
      > by adding one or two white spaces between a word and a tab.

      Thanks for looking into this. However, we would like to have the
      alignment correct both for with and without concealing. There is a todo
      item to make Tabs move to the same position with and without concealing.
      Once that is done we can fix the spacing.

      So please hold this patch until the Tab behavior is changed. Then we at
      least know what to change.

      21. Your dog has its own home page.