64592Re: [Patch] Re: 'backupcopy' and Windows Vista symbolic links

  • David Pope
    Mar 28, 2012
      On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Benjamin Fritz <fritzophrenic@...> wrote:

      I'd like to test, but currently the only computers I use are stuck on
      Windows XP and I'm not able to. The machine I was using at the time I
      originally encountered the issue was a dual-boot Windows Vista/Ubuntu
      machine, which now has a bad motherboard.

      Thanks, any help is appreciated.  I have updated the patch with some further fixes (it broke a common pattern for calling mch_getperms to check for file existence).  The latest patch is available in my fork at github: https://code.google.com/r/depope-vim/ .  Should I continue posting patches here in vim_dev or is github considered better?

      -- Dave