64552Re: [Patch] Re: 'backupcopy' and Windows Vista symbolic links

  • Benjamin Fritz
    Mar 26, 2012
      On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 11:35 PM, David Pope <d.e.pope@...> wrote:

      > Is there any feedback on this patch, or on the way the fix was presented?
      >  As I said earlier, I'm new to vim development so I'm all ears.  :)  Is
      > there someone I need to direct this patch toward, e.g. someone who deals
      > primarily with the Windows version of vim, to get it vetted/updated for
      > mainline inclusion?

      I'd like to test, but currently the only computers I use are stuck on
      Windows XP and I'm not able to. The machine I was using at the time I
      originally encountered the issue was a dual-boot Windows Vista/Ubuntu
      machine, which now has a bad motherboard.