63950Re: Adding events for completefunc

  • Florian Klein
    Feb 1, 2012
      Hello Taro,

      Thanks for pointing this out.
      I think these two features can coexist because they have different purposes.

      If I understand well,  your patch makes a callback called if the onselected key is present in the dict returned by a CompleteFunc.

      My patch dispatch the autoCommand event during every completion type ( file, omni, user, ...).

      Both are good to my mind, I hope they will be merged.