63927Re: needless in ftplugin/changelog.vim

  • tyru
    Jan 31, 2012
      oh, I mistook "noremap" for "nnoremap" .
      What I wanted to say was that nnoremap's rhs should concern about
      input when [count] was given in order to avoid "E481: No range allowed" .
      However, in this case, that's not the case I said because the patch is
      "noremap", not "nnoremap" .

      or more paranoially, it'd be better if it is like the followings?

      vnoremap <buffer> <silent> <Leader>o :call <SID>new_changelog_entry()<CR>
      onoremap <buffer> <silent> <Leader>o :call <SID>new_changelog_entry()<CR>
      nnoremap <buffer> <silent> <Leader>o :<C-u>call <SID>new_changelog_entry()<CR>

      but s:new_changelog_entry() does not seem to support about input when
      [count] was given.
      so the input is out of the support of changelog.vim
      I think that changelog.vim doesn't have to support that.