63288Re: Cannot input Chinese character "文" in vim

  • Gauchyler@gmail.com
    Dec 4, 2011
      I installed Vim 7.3.363 (32-bit).
      After I start Vim (not gVim) as vim.exe -N -u NORC as recommended by
      Tony,
      the reply to :set enc tenc is
      encoding=cp936
      termencoding=
      Still, "文" is not accepted by vim.exe.

      However, I can input "文(cp936 0xcec4)" as ^vucec4.