63275Re: Bug: Macro not recorded on server for commands sent via client/server protocol

  • Mislav Marohnić
    Dec 2, 2011
      On Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:59:36 AM UTC+1, Mislav Marohnić wrote:
      I'm controlling a macvim instance (the "server") from command-line by issuing commands via `vim --remote-send` (the "client").

      Everything seems to work except recording macros. For instance, I send this command: "qa2hrXq"

      This hasn't got enough attention. Can anyone please just check on their linux-/windows-compiled vim if they can reproduce it? The issue is that macros don't get recorded if commands are sent over client/server protocol.