63116Re: Gvim on Windows doesn't remember its position and size

  • John Little
    Nov 15, 2011
      Christian Brabandt said:

      > Vim doesn't care, whether the values are negative or positive. I can
      > successfully use negative values using either the Windows built or the
      > GTK built. What Gui are you using? It sounds rather like an issue with
      > your gui toolkit.

      Er... on my gvim 7.3.353 "Huge version with GTK2-GNOME GUI", negative
      arguments to winpos are coerced to 0, as I would expect from :h
      winpos:

      "The position is adjusted to make the window fit on the screen (if
      possible)."

      I imagine the OP doesn't want this "adjustment".

      Regards, John