63109Re: Gvim on Windows doesn't remember its position and size

  • Christian Brabandt
    Nov 15, 2011
      On Sun, November 13, 2011 4:43 pm, Дмитрий Франк wrote:
      > Dear Vim developers, so do you plan to allow negative values for :winpos
      > in future?

      Vim doesn't care, whether the values are negative or positive. I can
      successfully use negative values using either the Windows built or the
      GTK built. What Gui are you using? It sounds rather like an issue with
      your gui toolkit.

      regards,
      Christian