62715Question about DocComments in PHP (perhaps other languages as wel...)

  • Christ van Willegen
    Oct 1, 2011
      Hi,

      I ran into a problem yesterday when an annotation in a doc comment was
      not picked up by a comment handler. Long story short: It turned out
      that I had typed /* where I should have typed /** to open the
      comment.

      For Vim, this is all comment, so it wasn't immediately noticeable.

      I would like to add a request for the php.syntax (and perhaps others
      as well?) to:

      *) Include a 'DocComment' type (opened with /** or perhaps /*!) so
      that it could be colored differently, and/or

      *) check for annotations in comments (annotations usually start with
      an @, after a space, so ' @' would start an annotation) and highlight
      them as warnings

      I can provide examples if they are wanted/needed.

      Thanks in advance for any insights or help!

      Christ van Willegen
      --
      09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0