61778Re: [Bug][w32] Completion for "filetype" doesn't work on windows

  • Yue Wu
    Jun 24, 2011
      On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 05:46:43AM +0200, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > Yue Wu wrote:
      >
      > > How to reproduce:
      > >
      > > :echo input("ft: ", "", "filetype")
      > >
      > > Issue:
      > >
      > > Completion doesn't work at all.
      > >
      > > OS: windows 2000.
      > >
      > > vim version: 7.3.230.
      >
      > Works fine for me on Linux. Could this be an MS-Windows specific issue?

      Yes. Unix version is fine, just windows' has the issue.

      Yue Wu

      Key Laboratory of Modern Chinese Medicines
      Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
      China Pharmaceutical University(中國藥科大學)
      No.24, Tongjia Xiang Street, Nanjing 210009, China