61776Re: [Bug][w32] Completion for "filetype" doesn't work on windows

  • Christian J. Robinson
    Jun 24, 2011
      On Sat, 25 Jun 2011, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      >> :echo input("ft: ", "", "filetype")
      >>
      >> Completion doesn't work at all.
      >
      > Works fine for me on Linux. Could this be an MS-Windows specific
      > issue?

      It works for me Linux and under the Cygwin environment, but not on
      "native" Windows 7, so it does somehow look like a Windows specific
      issue to me.

      - Christian

      --
      I do whatever my rice krispies tell me to.
      Christian J. Robinson <heptite@...> http://christianrobinson.name/