61613Re: HOME variable in cmd.exe for vim compiled in an UNIX-like environment

  • Fabian Greffrath
    Jun 8, 2011
      Am 08.06.2011 07:13, schrieb Ben Schmidt:
      > Can it be reproduced without Vim? If so, a bug can be filed against the
      > shell. If not, perhaps we haven't fully understood it yet?

      No, I have not yet succeeded to reproduce this behaviour outside vim.

      If I run

      > set HOME=
      > sh -c "unset nonomatch; vimglob() { while [ $# -ge 1 ]; do echo
      "$1"; shift; done }; vimglob >/tmp/v368869/0 ~/.vim/plugin/**/*.vim"

      from the command prompt, the shell exits normally.