61202Re: reproducing 'daw' on last word in a file

    May 2, 2011
      Jean-Rene David wrote:

      > I would like to fix this item from todo.txt but can't reproduce it:
      >
      > 7 When using "daw" on the last word in a file and this is a single letter,
      > nothing is deleted. Should delete the letter and preceding white space.
      >
      > Anyone else sees this?

      I suspect this got fixed but the todo item didn't get removed.
      Unless someone can find a combination of settings that still shows this
      problem. The item doesn't mention any though.

      --
      "Oh, no! NOT the Spanish Inquisition!"
      "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!"