60953Re: Possible cindent bug when using cinoptions=J1

  • Matt Schulkind
    Apr 4, 2011
      I have run across a related problem, though not the exact same one while trying to modify the objc indentation to work for ^{} blocks. The J1 option seems to be pretty much exactly what I want, and it works for the most part, but I uncovered this problem:

      class Foo
      {
        public void bar() {
          object.add(new ChangeListener() {
            public void stateChanged(ChangeEvent e) {
              foo =
            bar;
            }
          });
        }
      }

      Notice how the 'bar;' is actually outdented from the 'foo =' line, even though with my vimrc, it should be 4 spaces indented from 'foo ='.

      Hari,
      If I'm going to chase this bug, is there a branch/patch that you suggest starting from? I don't want make changes to the same code that you've already changed heavily elsewhere.