60650Re: Re: Re: Spelling support doesn’t deal with ‘’ ’ correctly

    Mar 8, 2011
      Nikolai Weibull wrote:

      > On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 22:00, Nikolai Weibull <now@...> wrote:

      > >> Right, only latin1 quotes are supported.
      >
      > > OK, so let’s fix that.  How do we fix that?
      > >
      > > Also, I don’t understand what you say latin1 quotes, as it would be a
      > > lot clearer if you said ASCII quotes.  (Latin1 doesn’t add any
      > > additional quotes.  That’s one of the main differences between latin1
      > > and cp1252.)
      >
      > Still waiting for a response to this question.

      I don't know how to fix this (well, don't have time to look into it). I
      don't even know what the fix would do anyway. We don't want to allow
      just any quotes, only the ones that are appropriate for the language.
      Probably this needs to be done in the spell files themselves. Or with
      an option in the affix file.

      --
      Did you ever stop to think... and forget to start again?
      -- Steven Wright