59802Re: Fedora 13 Gvim popup pops down unless you hold right mouse down?

    Dec 4, 2010
      Hong Xu wrote:

      > I think I have fixed this problem. The attachment is the patch. The
      > reason is that when gtk_menu_popup is called, its last parameter is
      > not passed in the correct time stamp but GDK_CURRENT_TIME. I fixed
      > this by adding a global varible, which is ugly, I think. Is there a
      > better way to pass the time stamp?

      Perhaps we should rename clipboard_event_time to gtk_event_time and move
      it to globals.h.

      --
      Female engineers become irresistible at the age of consent and remain that
      way until about thirty minutes after their clinical death. Longer if it's a