59771Re: Spelling support doesn’t deal with ‘’’ corre ctly

    Nov 30 12:11 PM
      Nikolai Weibull wrote:

      > Writing “Let’s begin …” marks the ‘s’ as a spelling
      > error. Writing “Let's begin …” works fine. Is this a bug,
      > or am I missing something?

      You are using weird quotes from cp1252. The spell checker works with
      latin1 quotes. The equivalent of cp1252 0x92 is 0x2019 in Unicode.
      They are not the same, thus Vim says it's an error to use that.
      Please don't use cp1252, it's Windows-only stuff.

      Are leaders born or made? And if they're made, can we return them under
      (Scott Adams - The Dilbert principle)