59503Re: http://vimhelp.appspot.com/

  • Carlo
    Oct 31, 2010
      The two divs are there to make the <pre> block centered, while keeping
      the text itself left-aligned. I got this trick from
      http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1269589/css-center-block-but-left-align-contents
      Admittedly I'm not very experienced with CSS so this might not be the
      best way of doing it.

      I've fixed the issue with overlong lines like in options.txt with some
      more CSS trickery. I've tested it in latest Firefox, Opera, Chrome and
      IE and it looks fine; haven't tested older browsers.

      Also, non-ASCII characters like on that very long line in options.txt
      should now display fine in all browsers (I had to mark the content as
      UTF-8 in the HTTP headers).

      The source code is available at http://github.com/c4rlo/vimhelp,
      including the Google App Engine config files.

      Let me know if anyone still sees any problems.

      Thanks,
      Carlo