59354Re: http://vimhelp.appspot.com/

  • Carlo Teubner
    Oct 18, 2010
      Just a brief update: the site has seen a few improvements, notably
      everything that can be is now linked; although words that are not
      highlighted are not in any way marked as a link, except when you
      mouse-over. I thought this is an acceptable compromise between
      usability and looks. Also it mirrors the way the help files look
      within Vim. Finally, the Googlebots now appear to have made up their
      hivemind to index the whole site, so the custom search is now working
      properly.

      I'd be grateful for reports of any problems with the site, e.g.
      whether it looks bad in certain browsers, since I haven't tested it
      very much across browsers.

      Carlo