- Oct 3, 2010Sorry, I sent that off too early. To elaborate:
* It's built on Google App Engine
* It regularly retrieves the latest doc files from
http://vim.googlecode.com/hg/runtime/doc/ and processes them
* The Google custom search it uses doesn't work, presumably since
Google hasn't indexed the contents yet
Please let me know any feedback. I'm going to hold off advertising its
existence more widely (i.e. vim_use list) for now.
Bram, let me know if you approve of this or would like any changes to
it. Everyone else, hope you like it.
You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>