59205Re: http://vimhelp.appspot.com/

  • Carlo
    Oct 3, 2010
      Sorry, I sent that off too early. To elaborate:

      * It's built on Google App Engine
      * It regularly retrieves the latest doc files from
      http://vim.googlecode.com/hg/runtime/doc/ and processes them
      * The Google custom search it uses doesn't work, presumably since
      Google hasn't indexed the contents yet

      Please let me know any feedback. I'm going to hold off advertising its
      existence more widely (i.e. vim_use list) for now.

      Bram, let me know if you approve of this or would like any changes to
      it. Everyone else, hope you like it.

      Carlo