58284Re: Wrong window selected at the end of session startup (SOLVED)

  • Tony Mechelynck
    Aug 1, 2010
      On 01/08/10 22:51, Lech Lorens wrote:
      > On 31-Jul-2010 Tony Mechelynck wrote:
      >> On 19/07/10 00:25, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
      > [...]
      >>> (after creating a "first tab" with many windows in it, then several
      >>> additional tabs with one window each), however when clearing the intro
      >>> screen after startup (e.g. by hitting the spacebar) I am in the top
      >>> window, not in the 2nd from bottom. The same happened with the two
      >>> :wincmd lines above replaced by the single
      > [...]
      >> I don't know exactly when, but the problem has disappeared.
      >> Best regards,
      >> Tony.
      > It was with the latest plugin/netrwPlugin.vim update.

      hg log -f runtime/plugin/netrwPlugin.vim --style changelog
      hg diff -r 6de9efd58dc0 -r e52d87a2bb3e runtime/plugin/netrwPlugin.vim

      Ah, I see it now, in the 2nd hunk.

      Would never have guessed that my only remote buffer (in a different tab)
      was the culprit.

      Best regards,
      A parent can be arrested if his child cannot hold back a burp during a
      [real standing law in Nebraska, United States of America]