57002Re: Git clone of the Vim Mercurial repo

  • björn
    May 24, 2010
      On 24 May 2010 11:52, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > Björn Winckler wrote:
      >
      >> I have set up a Git clone of the Vim Mercurial repo here [1] (complete
      >> with instructions on how this was done [2]).
      >
      > Nice.  Do you also have a page for how to use this?  I could link that
      > from the Vim pages.  The link you gave with [1] does not say how to pull
      > from the repository.

      I have updated the docs [1] to show how to pull (using Git or
      Mercurial) with a note on how to check out the vim73 branch (since I'm
      guessing this is what most people want at the moment). Is there
      anything else worth mentioning on the wiki?

      Björn

      [1] http://wiki.github.com/b4winckler/vim/