56876RE: New script: SmartTag (resolves ambiguous C++ tags etc)

  • marco-oweber
    May 18 6:11 PM
      I couldn't resist:

      I used github because it works best and fastest for me:

      http://github.com/MarcWeber/SmartTag

      I also moved code and renamed SmartTag to SmartTag#SmartTag

      When enabling tagfunc by setting to SmartTag or SmartTag#SmartTag should
      tjump show only one match as well? This didn't work for me.

      The :call SmartTag#SmartTag('goto')

      Does not require that feature, does it?

      Robert: Do you have a www.vim.org account?
      You can use the SVN mirror and use svn diff to create diffs
      which youc an send to me. You can also install git.
      I could create a SSH account which you can login into to push
      changes yourself.

      Lech: Do you have a repository location now?

      Marc Weber