55085Re: patch: gvim for win32 should have context menu to view files in read-only mode

    Oct 2, 2009
      Anon Sricharoenchai wrote:

      > In addition to "Edit with Vim", this patch will add the following context menus,
      > * View with Vim
      > * View with multiple Vims
      > * View with single Vim
      > * Diff with Vim (read only)

      Although it's nice when you want to do these things, doesn't this make
      the context menu very long when you don't want to use Vim?

      Perhaps you can show us a screen shot to show what the result looks
      like.

      --
      ZOOT: I'm afraid our life must seem very dull and quiet compared to yours.
      We are but eightscore young blondes, all between sixteen and