53207Re: No break checks during shell operations in GUI mode?

    Feb 4, 2009
      Bjorn Winckler wrote:

      > >> I've looked in todo.txt and not found this patch mentioned. Bram: did
      > >> you perhaps miss this patch?
      > >
      > > Eh, what patch?
      > It was attached to the post I replied to in the original thread (I did
      > not include it inline since last time I did so the text got mangled).
      > Here it is again.

      This looks wrong. fast_breakcheck() reads input to see if a CTRL-C was
      typed. But the loop above has ui_inchar() that does this already. It
      sends a SIGINT to the child process group then.

      So what's the problem you are trying to solve?

      The future isn't what it used to be.