53174Re: PATCH: allow multiple spaces before the last argument to :cscope find

  • Tony Mechelynck
    Jan 31, 2009
      On 31/01/09 15:46, Dominique Pelle wrote:
      > Lech Lorens wrote:
      >
      >> The attached patch makes it possible for the last argument in the
      >> :cscope find [sgdctefi0-8] ...
      >> command to be preceded by multiple spaces.
      >
      > But isn't being able to search for something beginning with a space a feature?
      >
      > For example:
      >
      > :cs find e foo
      > :cs find e foo
      >
      > The first one searches for " foo"
      > The second one searches for "foo"
      >
      > There is another old thread in vim_dev where this was discussed:
      >
      > http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/browse_thread/thread/cafcb4b1fc5fdb90
      >
      > -- Dominique

      Hm. What would be the result of

      :cs find e \ foo
      or
      :cs find e " foo"

      ?

      I see a good deal of talk from Washington about lowering taxes. I hope
      they do get 'em lowered enough so people can afford to pay 'em.
      -- Will Rogers