52910Re: Race condition during file saving

  • Adam Osuchowski
    Jan 4, 2009
      Nikolai Weibull wrote:
      > Either way, I really don't think we have a problem to fix.

      So what is your advice? Ignore it? It's very comfortable to call flows
      features, we have perfect situation and don't need to worry about
      consequences.

      > If you're writing to a file that another program critically needs
      > /that's/ your problem.

      Configuration file, for example, is critically for almost every daemon.
      Do you think that it is only my problem? No, it is very real scenario
      which could happen to everyone who use vim.