52645Re: Patch 7.2.055

  • Tony Mechelynck
    Dec 3, 2008
      On 03/12/08 10:51, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      [...]
      > I suppose it's unlikely that this will fail somewhere. I'll just send
      > out a patch and keep fingers crossed :-).
      >
      > There are a few other warnings in if_perl.xs and the generated
      > if_perl.c. I don't know how to avoid those.

      After applying patch 7.2.063 I don't get any warnings in if_perl.xs
      (when compiling if_perl.c) anymore. Maybe for other platforms...

      Pittsburgh Driver's Test

      (7) The car directly in front of you has a flashing right tail light
      but a steady left tail light. This means

      (a) one of the tail lights is broken; you should blow your horn
      to call the problem to the driver's attention.
      (b) the driver is signaling a right turn.
      (c) the driver is signaling a left turn.
      (d) the driver is from out of town.

      The correct answer is (d). Tail lights are used in some foreign
      countries to signal turns.