52152Re: Drupal .module proper support (fwd)

  • Tony Mechelynck
    Oct 9, 2008
      On 10/10/08 07:06, Alexis Wilke wrote:
      > Tony,
      >
      > So... Is Bram reading the vim-dev? Or is that not the right place to
      > post a patch?
      >
      > Thank you.
      > Alexis

      Yes, Bram is reading the vim-dev list, but he is on holiday at present.
      When he comes back, he will see your patch, and he may accept it, reject
      it, or leave it to bake for some time before making a decision.

      In the meantime, don't modify your IMRUNTIME/filetype.vim because sooner
      or later the rug will be swept from under your feet.

      God gives us relatives; thank goodness we can chose our friends.