52056Re: (patch) Lua interface : Borland C++ 5.5.1 test

  • Paul Moore
    Sep 16, 2008
      2008/9/16 Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...>:
      > Paul Moore wrote:
      >> On Sep 11, 3:06 am, Luis Carvalho <lexcarva...@...> wrote:
      >> > In any case, the latest version of the patch that fixes Make_bc5.mak can be
      >> > found at:
      >> >
      >> > http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/attachment/wiki/vim/vim72-lua-0...http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/attachment/wiki/vim/vim72-lua-m...
      >> Is this likely to be included in standard Vim at any point? At the
      >> moment, I'm manually patching it into my regular build process, and I
      >> want to catch the point when the patch fails because it's been made
      >> official :-)
      > Do you mean the Lua interface or the updated Makefile?
      > The Lua interface is somewhere in the "new features" list. There are
      > too many bugs to fix at the moment, so I'm not eager to add more code
      > (with potential bugs).

      Sorry, I meant the Lua interface.

      "Not just yet" is fair enough. As I say, I'm manually applying the
      patch myself at the moment. If I hit any issues, I'll carry on
      reporting them here, and hopefully once things settle down a bit, the
      patch will be reasonably well tested and suitable for inclusion then.