51973Re: How to unsubscribe (Was: Lua interface)

  • Tony Mechelynck
    Sep 9, 2008
      On 10/09/08 00:58, Mondal, Shishir wrote:
      > I have tried earlier, but could not do that: any one knows definite
      > steps how to unsubscribe from the list?
      > Regards
      > Shishir

      Method I: Send an email (which may be empty) from the email address with
      which you are subscribed to vim-dev-unsubscribe@... then wait for a
      reply and make sure to do what it says.

      Method II: Browse to http://groups.google.com/groups/mysubs

      (you may have to log in to your Google account before you get to that
      page). You'll see the Google Groups to which you are subscribed. At the
      right end of the line starting "vim_dev", you see a rolldown widget
      which says "E-mail". Turn it to "Unsubscribe" then click "Save group
      settings" at the bottom of the page.

      Note: Depending on how you subscribed, one of the above methods (I don't
      know which one) may work better for you than the other.

      Any father who thinks he's all important should remind himself that
      this country honors fathers only one day a year while pickles get a
      whole week.