51926Re: (patch) Lua interface

  • Ag. D. Hatzimanikas
    Sep 1, 2008
      On Mon, Sep 01, at 01:19 Luis Carvalho wrote:
      > > > Below is a minor diff to your patch.
      >
      > Thank you. I'm attaching an updated version of the patch with a few more
      > changes. I should probably find a place to put the latest version of the patch...

      By the way,

      I added your patch to the vim's wiki page at linuxfromscratch.org

      http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/vim

      You can create anytime an account and add the updated patch (if any), until
      it will be integrated into mainline (hopefully soon).

      You can click on the "attach file" and check then the "Replace existing
      attachment of the same name" in the next page. Or if you want to add a
      patch with a different name (preferable), click on the existing attachment
      to delete it and then add the new one.