51916Re: (patch) Lua interface

    Sep 1, 2008
      Luis Carvalho wrote:

      > I'm attaching a patch that provides a complete Lua [1] interface to
      > Vim in case anyone finds it useful. The patch is against vim-7.2. Any
      > feedback is welcome, of course. Disclaimer: this is my first post to
      > the list and this is my first patch to Vim! :)

      It looks fairly complete. I hope a few people try it out and provide
      feedback.

      There was a patch for Lua a couple of years ago by Wolfgang Oertl, but
      it appears the download link no longer works. He never finished it
      anyway.

      25. You believe nothing looks sexier than a man in boxer shorts illuminated
      only by a 17" inch svga monitor.