51005Re: where can I find tar.gz of all vim-dev messages ?

  • Christian MICHON
    Jul 1, 2008
      On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Richard Hartmann
      <richih.mailinglist@...> wrote:
      > wget comes to mind. I am sure you will find a script to do what you
      > want. Wanting web archives in a sane format is not too uncommon,
      > after all.

      thanks for suggesting it. as I mentioned, it would have been the last resort.

      fortunately, our dear Bram updates version.c for each patch, so
      extracting the date for each change of version.c is good enough for a
      representative commit date. I'm almost done thanks to this trick.

      ;-)

      --
      Christian