50191Re: Is this #define highlighted right?

  • Dasn
    May 1, 2008
      On 01/05/08 20:42 +1000, Ben Schmidt wrote:
      > >> $ cat test.c
      > >> #define MAX 12
      > >> #define PIPE_SIZE (12)
      > >>
      > >> $ vim -Nu NONE "+syn on" test.c
      > >>
      > >> Please note the PIPE_SIZE.
      > >
      > > It works fine for me. Both MAX and PIPE_SIZE are highlighted
      > > as macros (cDefine highlight group). I'm using vim-7.1.293
      > > (huge) on Linux x86 in a gnome terminal.
      >
      > The time you last updated your runtime files may also be significant.
      > Mine were updated from the FTP server about a month ago, I think. And
      > it seems to be Vim 7.1.285 that I'm currently running in the console.
      > And it is all correct for me.

      I'm afraid that my expression was not that clear. Actually I mean the
      colors of 'MAX' and 'PIPE_SIZE' are different. For example, in my
      terminal, the color of MAX is Dark Magenta while the PIPE_SIZE is
      highlighted as grey. I'm using the 7.1-293 with current runtime files.

      --
      Dasn