48588Re: assign current line under cursor to extern program

  • jerikmail@googlemail.com
    Dec 1, 2007

      [.w !foo.sh explanation]

      > On the other hand, if foo.sh is something you have written yourself,
      > another way to solve this problem would be to write foo.sh to accept
      > its data from standard input instead of as command-line arguments.
      > Then you _could_ just execute
      > :.w !./foo.sh

      Right now, it works fine for me with the assigned command-line
      arguments. Furthermore I dont know how to write a shell/ruby script to
      accept data from input standard.

      But thanks for the tip and explanation.

      cheers -- jerik