47132Re: One Mailaddress

  • Gautam Iyer
    Jul 21, 2007
      Is the multiple addresses really such an issue? Most mail filters should
      be able to support primitive regexps...

      If anyone would find it useful, I have the following in my
      ~/.procmailrc:

      :0
      * ^TO_(vim-experiment|vim[_-]dev)@(googlegroups.com|vim.org)
      {
      :0
      * !^Subject: +(Re: +)*\[.+\]
      {
      :0 fhw
      * ^Subject:\/.*
      | formail -I "Subject: [vim-dev]$MATCH"
      }

      :0:
      lists
      }

      It adds a friendly [vim-dev] prefix to email subjects (if there isn't
      already a subject prefix), and delivers it to my lists folder.

      GI

      --
      Name one nice thing about Windows? It doesn't just crash, it displays a
      dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.