47095Question from eBay Member regarding Item #99054574368

  • eBay Member kevinmcn
    Jun 25, 2007
      eBay

      Question from eBay Member -- Respond Now

      eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent using email will not reach the eBay member. Use the Respond Now button below to respond to this message
      Question from kevinmcn
      kevinmcn( 11Feedback score is 10 to 49)
      Positive feedback:100%
      Member since:Member since: Nov-10-99
      Location:United States
      Registered on:www.ebay.com
      Item:99054574368

      This message was sent while the listing was ended.
      kevinmcn is a potential buyer.

      Hello,

      Do you accept paypal as a payment method? If you do, please let me know and we have a deal.
      Regards, I look forward to hearing from you. Roy

      Respond to this question
      Thank you,
      eBay
      Marketplace Safety Tip
      Always remember to complete your transaction on eBay - it's the safer way to buy.

      Please do not offer to buy or sell this item through this form without completing the transaction on eBay. If you receive a response inviting you to transact outside of eBay, you should decline -- such transactions may be unsafe and are against eBay policy.
      Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the Community by reporting it.
      Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
      http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

      This eBay notice was sent through the eBay platform and in accordance with our Privacy Policy. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

      See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
      Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
      User Agreement: ht! tp://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

      Copyright � 2007 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
      eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.
      eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic