45822Re: GNOME HIG compliance in gvim: button order in close confirmation dialogs (PATCH)

  • Martin Stubenschrott
    Jan 8, 2007
      On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 05:05:31PM +0100, Trenton Schulz wrote:
      > >Would you also vote for changing the console style dialogs? I mean,
      > >console users are normally used to press y or n, when answering these
      > >kind of questions.
      >
      > Well, don't you do that by typing :wq/:wq! or ZZ or whatever? Most of
      > the other "dialogs" on the console version don't ask yes/no questions
      > as far as I have encountered. I think it is a non-issue for the
      > console version...

      Well, mostly I use ZZ, but sometimes :q, but have :set confirm on, so
      when there are unsaved changes, there is no need to press :q!, but just
      y to save the changes, or n do discard them.

      --
      Martin
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic