45731ezmlm warning

  • vim-dev-help@vim.org
    Dec 9, 2006
      vim-dev@... mailing list.

      Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
      message I received.

      I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
      without further notice.

      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
      bounced from your address.

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-dev-index@...>

      Here are the message numbers:

      36744
      36747
      36749
      36757
      36768
      36771
      36773
      36775
      36776
      36777

      Date: 27 Nov 2006 18:46:13 -0000
      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
      To: vim-dev-return-36744-@...
      Subject: failure notice

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

      <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
      Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)