45080Re: no winclose event

    Sep 26, 2006
      Charles Campbell wrote:

      > Just a suggestion -- I'd appreciate a WinClose event. BufWinLeave would
      > almost do, but if two or more windows are open on the same buffer, then
      > no event. WinLeave fires whenever one changes windows, which isn't
      > what I want, either. Unless I'm misunderstanding the help for these two
      > events.

      What would this event be used for?

      The WinResized event has also been suggested. It could be used to
      update the Window layout. It will also be triggered when a window is
      closed, since another window will get bigger then. Would it be
      sufficient to only have a WinResized event? Would these events also be
      triggered when closing the last window of a tab page?

      --
      We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for
      sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.