44652Re: better recognising of tex vs plaintex filetype

  • Giuseppe Bilotta
    Aug 27, 2006
      On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:30:43 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

      > Still, with the current situation, working with long latex document,
      > likely to be split in several files which are \included from a single
      > on, is annoying

      Ow, right, I hadn't thought of that.

      Well, one might then work on the assumption that
      \part/\chapter/\(sub)*section is the first command sequence of an
      included LaTeX document, so the detection algorithm in this case
      should be tuned differently.

      --
      Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

      "I weep for our generation" -- Charlie Brown
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic